Cape Town day 4 and more pics from yesterday!
Here are some more pictures from yesterday's hikes!!
Today was a more relaxed day. In the morning we visited with FutureGrowth, an investment firm that works to encourage social justice. It was an interesting insight into the mind of a businessman. Women are historically underrepresented in business, and even more so in South Africa, but companies like this one work to change that.
See the baboon by the flag? Seriously, they'll eat you!!
Climbing cliffs!!!
After a morning that made our heads spin with economics concepts, we headed out to spend the rest of the day touring winelands in Stellenbosch. I'd never been to a winery, and it was a really lovely afternoon. The area was so cute, and i hope I can make it back there before I leave.
We had lunch outside and toured the grounds of the vineyards.
Then we went to a wine and cheese tasting at another winery, which was a fun way to spend the rest of the day. We had quite a bit of wine. It was all so good :p. We also toured their wine cellar and learned how wine is transformed from grapes into this deliciousness we were drinking.
After that we spent the night at the waterfront again. They had local entertainment playing, and we ended up getting steak for dinner again. I wish I could sustain this vacation lifestyle forever! Look at the sunset on the mountain.
Tomorrow we've got a packed schedule. Goodnight all!





















Fun! Are those wine vines holding hands?
ReplyDelete