Yesterday was amazing!!! Every day brings more unbelievable sights than the last. I can't believe this scenery is real. I don't have much to talk about for yesterday, but I do have loads of pictures. We spent the whole day touring the cape, from Three Anchor Bay up north near Cape Town all the way to the cape of good hope (the southernmost point on the continent). It was a really clear day and we could see so far out that at the end of our line of vision, the ocean blended in with the sky in a blue haze. Everything is brighter here... All of these pics are no-filter :) Our first stop was a boat ride to seal island, where loads of seals go to sunbathe all day. What a life. Also, it is completely different to see wild seals than it is to see them at the zoo. They are fascinating and I wish I could post the videos I took of them showing off! On the way back from seal island, I admired the scenery and then I felt a moment where everything seemed kind of different. Brighter, maybe....
CUSOON
ReplyDelete