Greetings from... Vienna!

I'm in Austria right now! I wish we had a longer stopover, but it's only going to be a couple hours.  They do have lots of processed meats and frappes here, though, so I guess that's a real thing.  It's super green from what I can see out my window too.

So I'm en route to Israel right now!  I am so excited to be going on another fun and educational trip. My favorite kind of trip to take is one that combines sightseeing with some history.  And what's the point of traveling if not to widen your worldview and challenge your perspective?

I wish I had done a bit of background reading about this country so I could know what to expect in terms of sights we'll see and history we'll hear about. Hopefully I can do that in my free time.

Our agenda is packed and I am SO excited to share my adventures.  I think that this will be more of a fun, relaxing trip in comparison to the sociology-based (and at times emotionally draining) trip to South Africa.  I expect to have LOTS of pictures of lots of places!

Be sure to check back and leave me a note! Talk to you guys soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soweto and Pilanesburg (or, Kingdom of the Animals)

Joburg, day 2!

Cape Town day 3: Cape Point